Lancôme Rénegerie Multi-Lift Redefining Cream
- Helps leave skin softer, smoother, brighter, and more even-toned
- Designed to firm and restore plumpness to the skin, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shields skin against harmful UV rays
How It Works
- Flax seed extracts work to increase the skin’s collagen production
- Black tea helps restore the skin’s volume
Water, dimethicone, octocrulene; full list of ingredients
- Redefining lifting cream
- SPF 15
- Suitable for all skin types
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.