Kids scan, sort, and weigh groceries while learning numbers, colors, and foods with rewarding lights and music
- $10 for a Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magic Scan Market ($37.99 list price)
- An additional $2.99 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magic Scan Market
The interactive Fisher-Price market mimics a trip to the grocery store, sparking toddlers' creativity while helping them develop their understanding of cause and effect. As they imagine themselves as shoppers or store clerks, children learn about numbers, words, songs, and phrases in English and Spanish. Children from 6 to 36 months weigh, sort, and scan objects and are rewarded by lights and music that make them laugh like dolphins watching humans learn to swim.
- Interactive toy teaches cause and effect with lights, music, and educational responses
- Enhances fine motor skills with a spinning roller, movable keys, and grasping parts
- Helps develop language skills with numbers, words, songs, and phrases in English, Spanish, and Klingon
- Teaches letters, numbers, colors, and foods
- Ages 6 to 36 months
- Requires three AA batteries (not included)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.