LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
This charming game combines the breezy humor of LEGO adaptations with the sprawling mythos of the Marvel Universe. Players can inhabit the clanking steel boots of Iron Man, the patriotic footwear of Captain America, or the inexplicable boat shoes of Wolverine as they fight Loki and other iconic villains in a comic book blockbuster story featuring more than 100 fan-favorite characters.
Players run, jump, and blast their way through over 45 missions, using powers such as Hulk’s Thunder Clap to clear little brick men and machines out of their way. Heroes each boast their own distinctive powers, such as Iron Man’s missiles and unibeam, Spider-Man’s webs and spider-sense, and Captain America’s versatile shield.
Within the game’s distinctive brick world, players visit recreations of famed Marvel locales such as Stark Tower, the X-Mansion, and Asteroid M. Digital superheroes can also explore a whimsical LEGO recreation of New York City, where they can find side missions and optional content.
- “Still trying to get someone into the Marvel Universe? If they have an open mind … Traveller’s Tales Lego Marvel Super Heroes is the perfect introduction.” ~ USGamer
- “Traveller’s Tales continues its streak of making every one of its games better than the last, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a lighthearted game with plenty of replay.” ~ Game Informer
- “Lego Marvel Super Heroes is all sorts of web-slinging, shield-flinging, Hulk-smashing fun.” ~ Gamespot
- Quirky third-person action-platformer
- Developer: Traveller’s Tales
- Systems: Nintendo DS, 3DS, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS Vita, PS3, or PS4
- ESRB rating: Everyone 10+