Lenmar PowerPort Gold All-in-One Charger
Waning devices acquire power for another day thanks to this compact all-in-one charger. A USB port breathes life into compatible devices, including all generations of iPods and iPhones, as well as most other smartphones and exhausted kittens. Integrated folding AC prongs, a DC adapter, and a 1500 mAh external battery flesh out the device's impressive résumé, and white LED indicators even help prevent overcharging. Glittering gold hardware and a durable rubberized finish accent the lightweight and portable charger.
- USB charger functions as portable battery, wall charger, and car charger
- Cables not included, but a USB port allows full functionality with your existing device cables
- 1500 mAh external battery
- Integrated folding AC prongs and DC adapter
- Gold hardware and rubberized finish
- White LED indicators prevent overcharging and pulse to most techno songs
- Lightweight and compact design ideal for travel
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Lenmar
- Click here to view a list of technical specifications.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1 year warranty from Lenmar. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?