Refurbished Open Box Merchandise: Open Box merchandise is merchandise that has been returned by a previous customer and fully refurbished. Products may show minor dents, scuffs, and similar signs of wear, but are verified to be in working condition. Screens are free of scratches. Product may not arrive in original packaging. Please note this product does not come with a warranty but is returnable within Groupon’s standard policy. Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price. ***
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
LG Flex 2 Smartphone (GSM Unlocked) (Refurbished Open Box) - Not Compatible with Verizon or Sprint
- Operating system: Android 5.0.1 OS
- Screen: 5.5” curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core (four 1.5GHz cores, four 2GHz cores)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Memory-card slot: microSD
- Front camera: 13MP with 4K video recording
- Rear camera: 2.1MP
- WiFi: 802.11ac dual-band
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Carrier compatibility: Unlocked for all GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Ports: microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 3,000mAh lithium-polymer with Quick Charge 2.0
- Battery life: up to 20h talk time; 520h standby
- Weight: 5.36oz
- Product dimensions: 149.1mm x 75.3mm x 9.4mm
- Condition: refurbished (open box)
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.