When a single bulb in a set of holiday lights goes out, an entire section of lights can go out, causing happiness to dim. Much more effective than hiring a pointer dog, the LightKeeper Pro helps you quickly locate damaged bulbs and restore the cheerful glow to your holiday decorations. As you trace the device across a string of lights, its audible voltage detector makes a beeping sound until it reaches the point where the energy stops in the circuit. After locating the malfunctioning bulb, plug it into the device's socket connector and press the trigger, which sends a pulse to clear the bulb's defective shunt and restores the energy flow throughout the string of lights. When a bulb's filament isn't lighting, remove the bulb from the string and plug it into the LightKeeper to check if the bulb is broken and needs to be replaced.
- Fixes holiday light sets with the squeeze of a trigger
- Determines if the bulb, plug, or socket is damaged
- Audible voltage detector traces where the energy flow stops in the circuit
- Quick-fix trigger sends a pulse that energizes defective shunts
- Bulb and fuse tester works for indoor and outdoor mini lights
- Three-way puller helps release tight bulbs from their sockets
- LED headlight improves visibility at night
- Storage compartment in the handle for spare bulbs and fuses
- Three 1.5-volt button-cell batteries included
- Composition: 70% plastic, 10% battery, 10% piezo, 10% circuitry
- Dimensions: 9.75" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 1.5" (H)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.