Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid Cradle Tech Ultimate Plush Mattress Set
“Next-gen” may seem like an unusual term to apply to a mattress, but Simmons’s bedding experts believe it’s a fitting phrase for this set, which combines multiple layers of memory foam with the Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil system. At the top lies a 1” slab of AirCool MAX foam that continually draws away body heat, helping you stay comfortably cool throughout the night. Just below, layers of BeautyCloud and AirCool gel foam conform to your movements, continually applying pressure relief even when you roll over or do triple Salchows in your sleep.
Below these foam layers awaits even deeper support. Loaded with 15.5-gauge coils, the Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil system encourages a healthy sleeping posture. It also deepens response, so you get back support that feels personalized to you.
- Evenloft surface: a luxuriously smooth knit cover without quilting or tufting that lightly stretches to conform to you
- First layer: 1” of 3lb. AirCool MAX memory foam with micro-diamond technology to move heat away from the body
- Second layer: 1.5” of 3.3lb. BeautyCloud memory foam conforms to you for pressure-point relief and freedom of movement
- Third layer: 2” of 2.5lb. AirCool gel memory foam conforms to you for pressure-point relief and freedom of movement
- Fourth layer: AirCool memory foam for center-third support
- Support layer: Beautyrest Recharge World Class Pocketed Coil system with 15.5-gauge coils promotes proper sleeping posture, enhances conforming support and pressure relief, and provides individualized back support
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement enhances airflow through mattress and stabilizes the edges
- Transflexion technology for no break-in period and consistent comfort over the life of the mattress
- Patented no-flip construction with 1.5” Energy Foam base means mattress never needs to be flipped or rotated
- CertiPur-US certified through voluntary testing conducted in independent labs
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- Foams made without ozone depleters; PBDEs; mercury, lead, or heavy metals; or prohibited phthalates
- Triton Foundation in standard 9” or low-profile 5” depth
- 10-year warranty from Simmons Bedding Company
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 594
- Standard foundation: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 825
- Standard foundation: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 1,000
- Standard foundation: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 76” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 1,296
- Two standard foundations: 38” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 38” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 5.5” (D) (each)
- California king:
- Mattress: 72” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 14” (D)
- Coil density: 1,258
- Two standard foundations: 36” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 36” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 5.5” (D) (each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.