Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid Shadowbrook Luxury Firm Mattress Set
Simmons’s Shadowbrook mattress set is designed to provide firm, individualized support as you fall into a sound sleep at night. A top layer of AirCool gel memory foam cradles the body in softness, while an under layer of ContourFit gel memory foam uses tiny gel beads to relieve pressure points. A third layer of Energy Foam adds long-lasting support and stability, meaning you never have to flip or rotate the mattress. Finally, Beautyrest’s signature Pocketed Coil technology promotes proper positions while sleeping, boosting the health effects of a good night’s rest.
- Cover: flexible and breathable Evenloft knit surface
- First layer: 0.5” of 2.5lb. AirCool gel memory foam conforms to the body
- Second layer: 1.5” of 3.4lb. ContourFit gel memory foam with gel beads for pressure relief
- Third layer: 0.5” of Energy Foam for stability and support
- Pocketed Coil technology with 13.75-gauge coils promotes healthful sleeping postures
- Transflexion technology eliminates a break-in period and keeps the mattress consistently comfortable
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement enhances airflow
- Never needs to be flipped or rotated
- Made without ozone depleters; PBDEs; prohibited phthalates; or mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- 10-year warranty from Simmons Bedding Company
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 12” (D)
- Coil density: 594
- Standard foundation: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 38” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 12” (D)
- Coil density: 825
- Standard foundation: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 53” (W) x 74.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 12” (D)
- Coil density: 1,000
- Standard foundation: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 60” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 76” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 12” (D)
- Coil density: 1,296
- Two standard foundations: 38” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 38” (W) x 79.5” (L) x 5.5” (D) (each)
- California king:
- Mattress: 72” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 12” (D)
- Coil density: 1,258
- Two standard foundations: 36” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 36” (W) x 83.5” (L) x 5.5” (D) (each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.