Dewalt 20V Max XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Drill/Driver Kit
- Brushless motor
- Variable-speed trigger (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) delivers 360-UWO of power
- 1/2” metal ratcheting chuck for strong bit grip
Convenient and Adaptable
- LED light has 20 second trigger release delay for visibility in dimly lit spaces
- 15 adjustable torque clutch settings
- Batteries charge in 40 minutes
- Lightweight 3.5 lb. drill body reduces muscle fatigue
- Battery fuel gauge shows charge remaining
Good to Know
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 10”x5”x16”; 8 lb.
In the Box: 2 x 20-volt lithium-ion batteries, charger, drill, belt hook, on-board bit holder, hard kit box
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DeWalt’s was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DeWalt in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DeWalt is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.