Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared Remote Control
After the simple online setup process, in which you list the equipment you want to connect to, this remote handles everything from cueing up DVDs to streaming online content to adjusting the volume on your sound bar. It’s compatible with more than 225,000 devices from over 5,000 brands, including Samsung, LG, Sony, VIZIO, Sharp, Apple, and Microsoft. Use Logitech’s compatibility tool to see if your devices are covered.
Universal Remote for All Your Devices
- Replaces up to eight remotes
- Guided online setup using your PC or Mac
- Compatible with TVs, gaming consoles, Blu-ray and DVD players, VCRs, speakers, and more
- Control your entire home theater with one remote
- Ever-growing library of devices so it won’t become obsolete when you buy new products
- Bright color screen with channel icons, commands, and device menus
- One-click activity buttons such as Watch TV and Watch a Movie automatically switch devices to the right settings
- Backlit buttons grouped by function
- Model number: 915-000159
- System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8; Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- USB port
- Internet access
- Condition: new
- 1 Years warranty from Logitech
In the box: remote control, USB cable, two AA batteries, and user documentation
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.