Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter
Whip out this handheld presenter to control slideshows during presentations, lectures, or business meetings. Since it wirelessly connects to computers, you can roam the room and interact with the audience without interrupting the slideshow.
Take Control of Presentations and Slideshows
- Intuitive touch-keys pause and advance through slideshows
- Black screen button shifts attention toward you
- Red laser pointer highlights important data, figures, and charts
Simple to Use
- Plug and play functionality requires no software or installation
- Simply plug the receiver into a computer USB port
- Receiver stores within presenter when not in use
Windows XP, 7, and Vista
- Wireless presenter remote with laser pointer
- Contoured shape
- 50’ range
- Battery indicator
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 2”x2”x4”
- Condition: New
In the box: Presenter, receiver, batteries, carrying case
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.