Logitech USB Headset Mono H650E Corded Single-Ear Headset
- Single-ear corded headset for business communication
- Allows keeping one ear open to the surroundings
- In-call LED light on the back of the headset provides a visual alert for others to not interrupt the call
- On-cord call controls allow managing calls more easily without looking away from work
- Digital signal processing and dynamic equalizer technology precisely adjust mic and speaker audio for the best sound quality
- True wideband audio system ensures a more natural and true-to-life listening experience
- Light design with padded leatherette headband and earpad designed to feel comfortable even during long hours of use
- Sleek contemporary style
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible and compatible with most business-grade UC platforms ensures easy integration with applications
- Laser-tuned drivers with minimum distortion for crystal-clear conversations
- Noise-canceling unidirectional microphone reduces background noise
- Model: Logitech H650E
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 7”x6”x2”
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.