LoJack Protection for an Android Mobile Device
Beyond being a major inconvenience, a lost or stolen smartphone, tablet, or laptop is potentially dangerous, giving thieves access to personal data, such as your address and credit-card information. LoJack's protection plan helps defend your data and communicates any information that might help recover your device to local law enforcement.
Locate and Lock Your Device
If your device goes missing, contact local police and then log into your account to begin tracking your device's location. You can also lock your device to prevent others from using it and even add a custom screen message.
Delete Personal Information
Further safeguard your physical and virtual privacy by remotely erasing or rewriting files to make thieves reconsider their life choices.
Information Passed to Authorities
Absolute Investigations, the forensic arm of Absolute Software, mines your missing device for information, such as suspected user and location. This evidence then goes to local law enforcement to help them recover your device.
- Protection plan for an Android smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Three-month plan increments dispensed on activation cards
- Locate and lock missing device from secure account
- Set a custom lock message, such as, "I'm inside this phone"
- Remotely delete files with personal information
- Absolute Investigations forensically mines device for evidence
- Information passed on to local law enforcement
- Relationships with more than 6,700 global law-enforcement agencies
- Full theft recovery information
- Protection works on all Android devices, but not all can survive a master reset; see the list of Android devices that can survive a master reset
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?