Louis Richard Dalton Men’s Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: IP base-metal stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 50mm x 15mm
- Bezel material: IP base-metal stainless steel
- Band material: Genuine leather
- Band dimensions: 24mm x 8”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: Stainless steel buckle
- Water resistance: 30m
- Full dimensions: 50mm x 8”
About Louis Richard
The Louis Richard name is resurrected from watchmaker Louis Jean Richard who was born in the longtime center of the industry, the Swiss town of Le Locle, in 1812. When he was not quite 40, Richard and his precise horologes were already renowned and claiming many awards across Europe. Today, the brand named for him is no less attuned to the needs and fashions of the new era. Modern Louis Richard watches combine elements of the old classic style and new innovative complications—and, to honor their namesake, they all feature precise timekeeping mechanisms, whether automatic or mechanical.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.