Louis Richard Durham Men’s Watch
- Crocodile-patterned strap adds elegance to your outfit
- Luminescent hands for increased visibility at night
- Movement type: PC21J quartz movement
- Case and bezel material: IP metal
- Case diameter: 48mm
- Case thickness: 11mm
- Strap material: Genuine leather
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap length: 8”
- Clasp type: Buckle
- Water resistance: 30m
- Full dimensions: 48mm x 8”
About Louis Richard
The Louis Richard name is resurrected from watchmaker Louis Jean Richard who was born in the longtime center of the industry, the Swiss town of Le Locle, in 1812. When he was not quite 40, Richard and his precise horologes were already renowned and claiming many awards across Europe. Today, the brand named for him is no less attuned to the needs and fashions of the new era. Modern Louis Richard watches combine elements of the old classic style and new innovative complications—and, to honor their namesake, they all feature precise timekeeping mechanisms, whether automatic or mechanical.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.