Lucien Piccard Automatic Skeleton Watches
- Designed for men
- Analog display
- Precise automatic movement
- Skeleton-view lets you see the watch’s inner workings
- Stainless steel case and bezel construction
- Adjustable genuine leather strap
- Secure buckle clasp
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Case dimensions: 45mm (L) x 45mm (W) x 13mm (D)
- Band dimensions: 9” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Full dimensions: 9” (L) x 45mm (W) x 13mm (D)
- 5 year warranty from Lucien Piccard
About Lucien Piccard
Trustworthy Swiss movement keeps time at the heart of each of Lucien Piccard’s watches. The outside defies that smooth, quiet heart, however, with splashes of bold details such as multi-textured dials, patterned or stitched leather straps, chunky styles with square subdials, and artsy numerals reminiscent of Salvador Dalí’s works.
Founded in 1923, Lucien Piccard has gained a reputation for both innovation and affordability over the years. It even pioneered the popular style of accenting watches with gemstones. Today, Lucien Piccard timepieces can be found on the wrists of such celebrities as Ellen DeGeneres, Patrick Dempsey, and Magic Johnson. More indicative of its classic, luxurious style, though, is the brand’s most iconic creation—a 14-karat gold watch with the inscription, “To Frank and desert nights – Ava”—a gift from Ava Gardner to Frank Sinatra.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.