- Honey eau de parfum
- Daisy eau de toilette
- Dot eau de parfum
- Daisy Dream eau de toilette
Marc Jacobs Four-Piece Mini Fragrance Set for Women
The playfulness of a Marc Jacobs fragrance is apparent from the moment you set eyes on the bottle. Each of these creations comes in a small bottle with a decorative topper: a flower, a butterfly-like ladybug, a bumblebee-striped insect. This set includes four of his most famous women’s scents, including energetic Honey with notes of peach nectar and green pear alongside honeysuckle, honey, and woods. Daisy’s top note of strawberry fades into the heart of violet and jasmine, whereas Daisy Dream is fruitier with blue wisteria and a coconut base. Dot exudes effervescence and edginess with dragonfruit and driftwood. The four fragrances in this set are individually packaged, great for trying out the classics to choose a favorite or giving each of Mount Rushmore’s faces a signature scent.
- Women’s daytime fragrances
- Set of four 0.13 fl. oz. splash bottles
- Made in France
- Energetic floral fragrance
- Top notes of green pear and mandarin
- Heart notes of orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot, and honeysuckle
- Base notes of honey, vanilla, and smooth woods
- Launched in 2013
- Bright floral scent
- Top notes of strawberry and violet leaves
- Heart notes of violet petals and jasmine bouquet
- Base notes of musk and vanilla infusion
- Launched in 2007
- Effervescent floral fragrance
- Top note of red berries, dragonfruit, and honeysuckle
- Heart note of jasmine
- Base note of driftwood
- Launched in 2012
- Fruity floral fragrance
- Sweet top notes of pear, grapefruit, and blackberry
- Heart notes of lychee, jasmine, and wisteria
- Warm base notes of base of coconut, wood, and musk
- Launched in 2014
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.