Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette for Women (1.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: strawberry with an intensive green aroma of violet leaf and sparkling, spicy pink grapefruit
- Heart: floral and composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals
- Dry-down: powdery and soft, composed of white woods, vanilla, and musk
This lovely bottle, decorated with daisy flowers around the gold-tone cap, captures the essence of femininity in full bloom.
- 1.7 fl. oz. bottle
- Eau de toilette spray
- Designed for women
- Created by Alberto Morillas
- Winner of the 2008 FiFi Award for Women’s Fragrance of the Year (Luxe)
- Launched in 2007
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.