Marc Jacobs Daisy for Women EDT (1.7 Fl. Oz.)
Daisy Eau de Toilette
- Sparkly floral-woody fragrance with a fresh, feminine character
- FiFi Awards: 2008 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Prestige
- Top notes of strawberry, violet leaf, and spicy pink grapefruit
- Heart notes of silky gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals
- Powdery base notes of white woods, vanilla, and musk
- Created by perfumer Alberto Morillas
- Launched in 2007
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Top decorated with flower embellishments
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.