Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Richer, more mature entry into Marc Jacobs’ pillar fragrances
- Unique flacon evokes a handbag with python pattern and black tassel
- Launched in 2015
- Created by perfumer Annie Buzantian
- Top notes: Italian plum, saffron, and iris
- Heart notes: Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine, and orris root
- Base notes: warm liquid amber, vetiver, and papyrus wood
FiFi Award: 2016 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Prestige
“Decadence is probably my favorite thing Jacobs has done for women.” — The Candy Perfume Boy
- Design house: Marc Jacobs
- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.