Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Floral fragrance for women
- Described by Marc Jacobs as his first “mature” fragrance
- Launched in 2015
- Top notes: sparkling champagne, bergamot, and orange blossom
- Heart notes: gardenia, hydrangea, and honeysuckle
- Base notes: liquid amber, saffron, and vanilla
Good to Know
- Design house: Marc Jacobs
- Bottle takes the form of a mini handbag
- 3.4 fl. oz. bottle
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.