Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum for Women
- Floral fruity fragrance
- Top notes of pear, mandarin, orange, and punch
- Heart notes of honeysuckle, orange blossom, and peach
- Base notes of honey, vanilla, and woodsy notes
- Created by Annie Buzantian and Ann Gottlieb
- Launched in 2013
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Bottle and stopper evoke butterflies landing on a flower
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.