This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Master Cleanse Lemon Cayenne Maple Detox Powder (30-Count)
- Helps eliminate toxins stored in fatty tissue, kidney, and other organs
- Formulated to aid weight loss
How It Works
- Takes the place of regular meals as a short-term liquid fast
- Liquid nutrients are absorbed more easily than solid food and reduce the hard work of digestion
When to Take It
- Drink 7 to 10 glasses of Master Cleanse per day
- Mix 1 scoop of the powder into 8 oz. of warm or cold water
- No solid food is to be eaten during the cleanse
- Recommended cleanse length: 3 days
- Product size: 180g
- Serving size: 1 scoop (6g)
- Servings per container: 30
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.
A breakdown of the health benefits of six common superfoods, plus advice for how to incorporate them into your daily routine.