Maze Brainteaser Puzzle with Unlockable Gift Card Compartment
Add an extra level of brainteasing fun to a birthday gift with this spatial perception-taunting puzzle, which tasks players with guiding a shiny metal ball through a seemingly endless maze of clear plastic barriers. The maze is built around a central compartment that serves as a vault for a gift card (not included) that remains in full view, goading puzzlers onward. When the ball reaches the end of its labyrinth, the door to the gift card is unlocked. But the real reward is unlocking kids’ spatial reasoning skills and patience, which will prove invaluable if they’re ever trapped inside a labyrinth with a minotaur.
- Clear plastic puzzle tasks players with guiding a metal ball through a maze that runs both horizontally and vertically
- Gift card compartment unlocks after ball has been guided carefully to the end
- Challenges spatial reasoning skills
- 2.5” gift card slot fits most cards
- For ages 6 and up
- Overall dimensions: 4.625”x3.75”x2.625”
- Gift compartment dimensions: 3.875”x2.625”x1.5”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.