Measuring Cup with Built-In Digital Scale
While it may look like a standard measuring cup, this handy kitchen gadget measures much more than just volume. A host of sensors inside the handle and base kick into gear when the cup is filled, taking readings of weight and temperature and displaying them on an LCD screen in the handle. Preprogrammed settings for common ingredients such as water, milk, flour, and eye of newt allow for quick measurements with an accuracy of +/- 1 gram, and the tiny digital brain in the handle can convert weights to five different units. The thermometer is similarly sensitive, measuring in Fahrenheit or Celsius in increments of 0.1°C, perfect for checking if water is in the ideal range for activating yeast.
- Measuring cup with built-in scale and thermometer
- LCD display in handle
- Handle detaches for easy cleaning
- Weighing presets for water, milk, flour, sugar, and oil
- Converts grams, milliliters, ounces, cups, carats, and pounds
- Weight measuring range: 0–3,000g
- Weight measuring accuracy: +/- 1g
- Weight measuring resolution: 1 g/ml/ct, 0.01oz., 0.001 cup/lb.
- Measures temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Temperature measuring range: -40–120°C
- Temperature measuring resolution: 0.1°C
- Dimensions: 4.88”x6.12”x5.38”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?