American Kennel Club Memory-Foam Pet Beds
- Reversible suede pet bed offers 2 different looks
- Wave faux-fur or popcorn texture on the top
- Memory-foam relieves pressure on your dog’s joints
- AKC logo patch
- Removable cover for easy laundering
- Available size: 40”x27”
- Fits most small to large size pets
- 4” inch thick memory foam base
- Folds easily to save space and for traveling
- Helps to support bone strength for growing puppies and dogs
- Go Green: Memory foam is made from recycled materials
- Wave fur provides pets with a ultra-soft sleeping surface
- Popcorn texture further accentuates the memory foam
In 1884, a group of 12 sportsmen convened at the Philadelphia Kennel Club to form the “club of clubs”—the American Kennel Club. Their mission was to advance the study, breeding, exhibiting, running, and maintenance of purebred dogs, which the members all cherished as family companions. More than a century later, the group now recognizes 180 dog breeds, ranging from the well-known labrador retriever to the lesser-known treeing walker coonhound. All dogs are held to rigorous standards during dog shows, where they showcase skills such as obedience, agility, and timed slipper-fetching. But purebred owners don’t have to participate in shows to reap the benefits of the Club’s offerings. AKC assists potential owners by describing each breed’s temperament and grooming needs and providing resources for training and socializing puppies.
A hard floor doesn't make a very cozy bed. With help from this guide, you can upgrade your dog's sleeping arrangements to a plush surface just for him.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.