Memory-Foam Pet Beds with Faux Sheepskin or Terry Top
These beds give pets a soft, comfortable place to call their own, with a warm, soft top and a solid slab of therapeutic memory foam.
Give Your Pet Restorative Rest
These pet beds are more than just soft places for pets to relax. The memory foam relieves pressure on joints and pressure points, which is especially nice for older or arthritic dogs. The cozy design helps pets recuperate after a day of chasing tennis balls, running through the sprinkler, or working at the old mill.
Durable and Easy to Care For
A dense under base gives the bed a deep layer of support, helping it stand up to frequent use. When the cover needs to be cleaned, simply unzip it and toss it in the washing machine.
Each bed contains CertiPUR-US foam, which is certified to have been manufactured in the USA. Additionally, the CertiPUR-US designation ensures the foam houses little to no questionable materials, such volatile organic compounds (VOCs), that might irritate you or your pet.
- Top material: sherpa top with faux sheepskin, or faux fur top with snuggle terry
- Solid slab of memory foam topper laminated to a dense base
- Gusseted sidewalls
- Machine-washable zip cover
- Water-resistant poly-canvas base
- CertiPUR-US certified foam made in the USA
- Foam made without PBDE flame retardants; mercury, lead, and other heavy metals; formaldehyde; ozone-depleting chemicals; or phthalates
- Foam has low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Product dimensions:
- Medium bed: 30” (L) x 20” (W) x 3” (H)
- Large bed: 36” (L) x 27” (W) x 3” (H)
- Jumbo bed: 44” (L) x 35” (W) x 4” H)
A hard floor doesn't make a very cozy bed. With help from this guide, you can upgrade your dog's sleeping arrangements to a plush surface just for him.