Michael Kors Men’s or Women’s Watch
- Analog watches
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Push-pull crown
- Deployment clasp closure
- Hardened mineral crystal
Women’s Mini Camille Glitze
- Quartz movement
- Gold-tone case and bracelet
- Case: 26mm x 9mm
- Bracelet 14mm (W) x up to 7.5”
- White dial with gold-tone hands and Roman numerals
- Crystal indices and double rows of crystals set on the bezel
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Men’s Granger Chronograph
- Chronograph quartz movement
- Case: 45mm x 15mm
- Bracelet: 22mm (W) x up to 8” (L)
- Textured gunmetal-tone dial with date display and subdials
- Silver-tone and luminous hands and indices; orange second hand
- 30-minute, 60-second, and 24-hour subdials
- Bezel with tachymeter scale
- Water resistant to 100 meters
About Michael Kors
“From the very beginning, I was convinced you could be sexy and sporty at the same time.” Though fashion designer Michael Kors may be most famous for his role on the hit TV series Project Runway, he’s spent over 30 years heading his eponymous company. In 2010, he earned the prestigious lifetime achievement award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Of Kors’ style, Vogue wrote, “His mastery of the clean-lined, sporty genre of luxury is beyond question.” Kors describes his creations—which range from everyday sportswear to statement-making accessories—as an embodiment of easy glamour. In addition to flattering the modern woman’s shape, his classic silhouettes have staying power: they’ll be as wearable in a decade as they are today. His designs include a touch of indulgent luxury, from a fluffy fur collar on a coat to solid gold hardware on purses.
Brought to You by ideel
ideel’s members know the thrill of discovering great deals on name-brand fashion and home products. That’s because ideel partners with brands to offer dozens of sales each day on everything from a Prada handbag to a Cuisinart food processor. Because ideel is the newest Groupon company, you’ll now find some of their best deals featured on Groupon Goods.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.