Michael Kors Rhea Zip Medium Convertible Shoulder Bags
- Shoulder bag made with soft pebble leather
- Ideal for bringing along a cellphone, keys, makeup, and other essentials
- Can be carried around two ways: with the single shoulder strap or the convertible cross-body strap
- Shiny metal hardware
Pockets and Compartments
- Main compartment with top zipper closure
- Interior cellphone pocket and zip pocket
- Front zip pocket
- Approx. dimensions: 10.5”x8”x4.5”
- Cross-body strap is 21.5” and adjustable
- Weight: 1lb.
About Michael Kors
“From the very beginning, I was convinced you could be sexy and sporty at the same time.” Though fashion designer Michael Kors may be most famous for his role on the hit TV series Project Runway, he’s spent over 30 years heading his eponymous company. In 2010, he earned the prestigious lifetime achievement award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Of Kors’ style, Vogue wrote, “His mastery of the clean-lined, sporty genre of luxury is beyond question.” Kors describes his creations—which range from everyday sportswear to statement-making accessories—as an embodiment of easy glamour. In addition to flattering the modern woman’s shape, his classic silhouettes have staying power: they’ll be as wearable in a decade as they are today. His designs include a touch of indulgent luxury, from a fluffy fur collar on a coat to solid gold hardware on purses.