- $17 for Michael Todd intensive cream eye treatment ($38 list price)
- Click here for a list of ingredients.
Michael Todd Intensive Cream Eye Treatment
Michael Todd True Organics' skincare products are made in the United States and nourish skin with certified-organic ingredients including plants, fruits, and minerals, forgoing harmful parabens, sulfates, or synthetic dyes and fragrances. Endorsed by Dr. Andrew Ordon—plastic surgeon and co-host of The Doctors on CBS—and used by actresses Jennifer Beals and Melissa Gorga, the eye treatment helps lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness with a gentle massaging applicator tip. Rather than use a cheap water base, the restorative cream uses moisturizing olive and jojoba oils as well as the ancient herbal remedy of aloe-vera juice.
- Mostly organic eye cream helps improve the condition of the delicate skin under eyes and on eyelids
- Helps combat fine line and wrinkles with copper peptide and antioxidants
- Helps reduce appearance of dark circles with Haloxyl
- Helps reduce puffy eyes with Eyeliss protein peptides and massage tip applicator
- Hydrates with organic olive and jojoba oil and aloe-vera juice
- Can be worn under makeup or Halloween masks
- .5 fluid ounces
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Order may not arrive before Christmas. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale. No returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.