Michelin Glove Box Safety Kit
- Durable case
- Safety hammer and seatbelt cutter
- 12V USB plug
- USB adapter cord with various connector heads
- LED pen light
- Three AAA batteries
Be Prepared During Emergencies
- Tools to escape vehicles after accidents
- Plug and cord to keep smartphones and mobile devices charged
- Light to illuminate dark areas inside the vehicle and under the hood
Easily Accessible from the Glove Box
- Compact design neatly stores away within arm’s reach
- Case quickly zips open to reveal contents
- Vehicle safety kit
- Product dimensions: 7.25”x2”x5.5”; 1lb.
Since Édouard and André Michelin patented their first removable pneumatic bicycle tire in 1891, the brothers’ eponymous company has made a business of making vehicular travel more comfortable and reliable. The success of that first tire was soon realized—cyclist Charles Terront won the 1891 Paris–Brest–Paris race on them—but the company has never stopped improving its designs, always looking for new ways to improve reliability and efficiency. Among the company’s innovations are the removable tire, the radial tire, the run-flat tire, and its ahead-of-the-curve designs that led Michelin to build tires for NASA’s Space Shuttle program. In addition to its high-performance tires for consumers and motorsports, Michelin has also long published guidebooks and road maps; a constant presence throughout all Michelin products is the jovial, inflated presence of Bibendum, better known as the Michelin Man.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.