Diamond-Plated Travel-Size Flat Iron
The far-infrared flat iron even distributes heat along its plates, which helps avoid damaging hot spots. Its ionic technology, meanwhile, locks moisture into hair cuticles to help fortify them and protect them from frizz-causing humidity.
How to Use It
- Heat flat iron fully before using on clean, dry hair
- Grab a strand of hair 1.5” and no more than 0.5” thick
- Trap hair with the plates and firmly squeeze the flat iron’s handles
- Slowly pull the flat iron along the strand
- Tourmaline and diamond ultra-smooth plates
- Ceramic heater
- 0.5” plates
- Suitable for all hair types
- Maximum temperature: 392°F
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.