Modern Espresso Bedside Tables
- Small nightstands and side tables
- Simple, modern designs
- Engineered-wood construction
- Espresso finish with silver-tone metal drawer pull
- Each with two drawers or one drawer and one shelf
- Tops hold items you might want on hand, like water glass, lamp, or genie lamp
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Assembly required
Isabella Bedside Table
- Side table or nightstand
- One roomy drawer opens with a smooth glide
- Open shelf
- Dimensions: 22" (L) x 25.6" (W) x 22" (H); 37lbs.
Felicia Bedside Table
- One practical drawer
- Open storage compartment for books and other items
- Beveled front edges
- 17.3" (L) x 27" (W) x 20.5" (H); 40lbs.
Aveline Mid-Century Nightstand
- Slim legs and angled face with beveled front edges
- Understated retro details from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes
- Two roomy drawers • 15" (L) x 18" (W) x 24" (H); 25lbs.
Bernadine Modern-Style Nightstand
- Clean, contemporary design with beveled front edges
- Wood and metal construction
- Spacious top drawer and bottom shelf • 15.75" (L) x 17.7" (W) x 24.4" (H); 27lbs.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?