Monster DNA On-Ear Headphones
Get Lost In Music
- Advanced noise-isolating design provides a deep reduction in ambient sound
- Ear cushions give comfort during extended listening sessions
Lightweight and Portable
- Durable and light materials withstand travel and continuous use
- Folding design saves space for easy packing
- Comes with attractive carrying pouch
Share with Friends
- Dual audio input jacks let you link your MusicShare headphones together
- Easily listen to the same music with friends without losing the comfort and audio of headphones
- Customize your headphones with a variety of skins (sold separately)
- Made from high-quality vinyl, skins protect headphones and can be removed easily
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3.75”x6.75”x10”
- Weight: 1.7lb.
In the Box: headphones, 3.5mm mini-to-mini cable, carrying pouch, cleaning cloth
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.