Monster Essentials 4-Outlet Surge Protector (1- or 2-Pack)
Protects Devices from Damage
- Four surge-protected outlets with 540 joules of protection
- Shields devices from electrical damage caused by lightning or tripped circuits
- Ideal for expensive devices such as HDTVs and computers
Expands Home Outlets
- Turns one outlet into four
- Helps expand power availability in single-outlet rooms
Reduces Energy Bills
When devices aren’t in use, turn the surge protector off to prevent them from using electricity in standby mode.
- Model number: 410
- Heavy-duty 2.5ft. power cord
- Product dimensions: 3.2”x1.6”x9.1”
- Condition: New
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.