Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Monster Home-Theater PowerCenter Surge-Protector Power Strip (Refurbished)
Most electronics keep using power after you’ve turned them off—an issue known as “vampire energy” or “Edward Cullen Syndrome.” This power center is equipped with Monster GreenPower—plug your TV into the GreenPower Control outlet, and when you shut off your TV, your other GreenPower connected electronics will shut down too, eliminating energy waste.
Protect Your Electronics
Power irregularities such as surges and spikes can damage your electronics or even start fires. This protector is equipped with both a fireproof design and an automatic disconnect, which isolates your equipment to keep it safe from dangerous surges.
Clean Up Picture and Sound
Clean Power filtering eliminates the side effects of your home’s electrical noise and interference, reducing or eliminating problems such as pixelation, hissing or popping audio, and “snow” or vertical lines on your screen.
- Model number: MP HT800G
- 2,160 joules of surge protection
- Eight surge-protected three-prong AC outlets
- Four GreenPower control outlets to eliminate vampire energy
- Each outlet labeled and color coded for recommended use
- 8ft. Powerline 100 cord
- Advanced surge protection
- Clean Power Stage 1 Filtering helps cancel out “dirty power”
- Ceramic-encased MOVs to absorb excess voltage without melting
- Wide-spaced outlets accomodate bulky chargers
- Warning lights show “protection on” and “ground OK”
- On/off switch
- Phone and cable/SAT in/out
- Continuous duty electrical rating: 120V / 60Hz
- Maximum-current rating: 15A / 1800W
- Total energy dissipation (Joule Rating): 2,160 joules
- Clamping level (TVSS Voltage): 330 volts
- Clamping response time: less than 1 nanosecond (1Ns)
- Dimensions: 12”x5”x1.5”; 3lb.
- Condition: refurbished
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.