Players take on dragons and monstrous insects with swords, crossbows, and bombs in over 200 quests strewn across an expansive world
ESRB rating T for Teen: game contains blood, crude humor, fantasy violence, and user-generated online interactions that is not rated.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate throws adventurers into one of the most expansive worlds in the Monster Hunter series. With more than 200 missions to complete, players can slay or aggressively tax-audit oversized insects, dragons, and dinosaur-like beasts in combat that IGN calls “incomparably exhilarating.” With online mode, adventurers can team up with friends to take on particularly tricky challenges.
- Over 200 quests to catch and slay monsters
- Adrenaline-pumping combat
- Play to improve skills and upgrade equipment
- Create weapons from monsters’ guts
- Access field maps and mini games with touchscreen function
- 1–4 players
- Online play available, except in space
- Nintendo DS players can exchange hunter info via StreetPass