Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Monster iSport Freedom Antimicrobial, Sweatproof On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Sporty Wireless Headphones
- Comfortable wire-free design leaves no annoying dangling cords
- Streams music from Bluetooth-equipped smartphones or MP3 players
- Sweatproof design ideal for workouts
- Designed for exceptional sound quality
- Full-frequency response
- On-ear track and volume controls
- Reflective trim enhances visibility at night
- Folds for easy storage
- Apt-X + AAC Bluetooth
- ControlTalk universal cable
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 6.8”x10”x3.8”
- Condition: 1.7lb.
- 1 year warranty from Monster
In the box: on-ear headphones, protective travel pouch, antimicrobial cleaning cloth, microUSB-to-USB cable, 3.5mm mini-to-mini
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.