ESRB Rating Teen: Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. Contains blood, suggestive themes, and violence. Online interactions are not rated.
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe for Xbox 360 or PS3
Batman, Superman, and other caped notables from the DC Universe engage in superhuman fisticuffs with the heroes and villains of Mortal Kombat in this competitive 3D fighter. Solo players can tackle an elaborate single-player mode that offers two different perspectives on the conflicts and shifting alliances in the colliding worlds. Playing as familiar fighters with their own unique movesets and finishing moves, gamers punch and kick opponents around multilevel stages set in Gotham City or Mortal Kombat's underworld. True to the game's crossover spirit, some levels combine influences from the histories of both franchises, as well as influences from Balzac's Comedie Humaine universe. In addition to standard multiplayer 1-on-1 battles, the game also provides a change of pace in offbeat modes such as FreeFall Kombat, where players slug it out while plummeting through the air.
- Fast-paced 3D fighting game
- Brings the comic book superheroes of DC to the dark world of Mortal Kombat
- New action-packed modes such as plummeting FreeFall Kombat
- Dynamic multi-tiered stages to battle in
- Single-player story mode fleshes out the larger-than-life conflict with two points of view
- Characters boast signature fighting styles and finishing moves
- Slug it out in familiar DC Universe locales such as Gotham City as well as classic MK locales
- Challenge friends in person or online
- Adjustable blood levels for younger players
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?