Mother Teresa Canonization Colorized $2 Bill or 24K-Plated JFK Coin
Celebrate a Legendary Life
Mother Teresa lived a life of service, and for that life, the Catholic Church will be naming her a saint. Commemorate this day (scheduled for September 4) with either of these colorized currency pieces, bearing the kind image of the saint herself.
- $2 bill: Fresh, uncirculated $2 bill, colorized on “heads” side with images of Mother Teresa and “God bless you” with her replica signature, as well as the date of canonization
- JFK half-dollar: Uncirculated 2016 JFK coin, covered in 24-karat gold, with “heads” side colorized with Mother Teresa’s image and date of canonization
Good to Know
- Bill arrives in blue two-sided display folio
- Coin comes in capsule with display stand
- Comes with certificate of authenticity as genuine legal tender
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.