$4 for a two-year, 24-issue subscription to Parents ($7.99 list price)<p>
$5 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Eating Well ($9.97 list price)<p>
$5 for a one-year lifestyle-magazine subscription ($10 list price). Choose from the following options:
- 10-issue subscription to Fitness
- 10-issue subscription to Ladies’ Home Journal
- 10-issue subscription to More
- 12-issue subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- 12-issue subscription to Family Circle<p>
$6 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to Family Fun ($12 list price)<p>
$7.50 for a subscription to a lifestyle magazine ($15 list price). Choose from the following options:
- One-year, 10-issue subscription to Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Two-year, 20-issue subscription to Fitness
- Two-year, 20-issue subscription to Ladies’ Home Journal
- Two-year, 24-issue subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- Two-year, 24-issue subscription to Family Circle<p>
$10 for a two-year, 12-issue subscription to Eating Well ($19.94 list price)<p>
$10 for a two-year, 20-issue subscription to a lifestyle magazine ($20 list price). Choose between the following options:
- Everyday with Rachael Ray
$12 for a two-year subscription to a home and family magazine ($24 list price). Choose between the following options:
- 16-issue subscription to Traditional Home
- 20-issue subscription to Family Fun
####Mother's Day Magazine Subscriptions With this collection of one- or two-year magazine subscriptions, busy women of all stripes can keep up to date with expert home, family, cooking, and lifestyle tips. Unlike science fairs run by Doritos flavorologists, _Fitness_ magazine showcases the latest in exercise research and lobs healthy-living tips left and right. _More_ puts women's lives at the forefront, peeking its lens into the usual ladies'-mag topics like beauty and entertainment, but also keeping a thumb on the wider world of women's issues with sections on news, health, and Reinvention and Money. _Better Homes & Gardens_ is always a hit with inspiration for renovations and garden planning and a full roster of recipes at the back.
* Magazines for moms, busy women, and tragically lonely coffee tables * One- or two-year subscriptions * Topics ranging from gossip to hard science * Showcasing real home-remodeling projects * 10 magazines to choose from
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to [My Groupons](http://www.groupon.com/mygroupons) (or to [My Gifts](http://www.groupon.com/mygifts) if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
“I love the food network mag. It was even better to get it at a discount!”
“Great Christmas gift!”
“It is a great deal!”