Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Generation Smartwatch (Refurbished)
Modern Technology Meets Classic Style
- Smartwatch with the appearance of a traditional watch
- Digital display shows an analog watch face
- Handsome leather band
- Suitable for casual or formal wear
Syncs Up with Your Smartphone
- Wirelessly pairs with your smartphone via built-in WiFi
- Can display notifications for texts, emails, phone calls, and calendar events
- Lets you reply to messages from the watch
Keep Track of Your Fitness Stats
- Includes Moto Body Fitness Tracker with heart rate sensor and step tracker
- Helps you gauge the intensity of your workouts
- Model number: Moto 360
- Screen: backlit LCD display
- Resolution: 263ppi (360x325)
- OS compatibility: iOS and Android
- Size options: 42mm (black leather band), 46mm (silver and brown leather band)
- Weight: 0.95lb.
- Product dimensions: 1.65”x0.45”x0.79”
- 90 days warranty from A4C
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Are you a new parent? A road warrior? An Instagram all-star? Boost your device's performance and extend its functional life with these phone accessories.