Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Motorola Bluetooth Sport Stereo Headphones with Mic and Controls
- Model number: S10-HD
- Lightweight sweat-proof wireless headphones
- Great for working out, doing yard work, and racing a cheetah
- Behind-the-head design
- Comfortable in-ear fit
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Encased speakers
- Silicone seals
- On-unit controls
- Bluetooth with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Up to 9 hours of talk time, 8 hours of music playback, or up to 240 hours of standby time on full charge
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Condition: refurbished by Motorola
- 90-day warranty
- Dimensions: 5.1”x4.9”x1.8”
- Weight: 1.4oz.
In the box: headphones, one set of ear cushions, wall charger, operating instructions
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.