The Moto 360 looks like traditional timepiece, yet is packed with sensors that let you control your phone with voice commands and gestures
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
Traditionally Elegant Watch Design
- Round stainless steel case and display
- Scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass
- Supports a wide range of analog and digital watch faces
- Activity tracker helps you set and meet fitness goals
- Motion sensor lets you scroll through notifications by shaking your wrist
- Microphone for dictating messages and voice controls
Notifications on Your Wrist
- Displays notifications from your phone
- Read and respond to text messages
- View driving directions
- Check the weather and other info
- Product dimensions: 1.8” (L) x 1.8” (W) x 0.43” (D)
- Product weight: 1.76oz.
- Condition: refurbished
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.