Motorola S11-Flex HD Sweatproof Wireless Stereo Headphones
- Product number: RS!11FLEXHDC
- Great for running, lifting, and swinging over crocodile-filled pits
- High-definition wireless audio
- Bluetooth with aptX codec
- Flexible outer band
- Five adjustment points on inner band
- Adjustable ear stems lengthen and rotate
- Sweat-proof, secure, and comfortable fit
- Moisture-resistant hydrophobic mesh and silicone seals
- Digital auto tuning
- Five customizable EQ settings
- One-touch volume adjustment
- Multiple sizes of new gel earbuds; interchangeable ear buds
- Up to 150ft. wireless playback range
- Full hour of HD audio after five minutes of charge time
- Up to seven hours of use on full charge
- Rapid charge
- Condition: new with inner band and earbuds
- MicroUSB charger and manual
- 1-year warranty from Motorola
- Dimensions: 2.25”x6.5”x5.75”
- Weight: 0.45lb.
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.