Motorola HK115 True Comfort Bluetooth Headset
- Streams phone calls from Bluetooth-equipped smartphones
- Wireless range: up to 330ft
- Multi-point connectivity can take calls from multiple devices
Talk All Day
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Talk time: up to 8.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Weight: 0.11lb
- Product dimensions: 3.54” x 3.74” x 1.57”
- Condition: new
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.