Work up a sweat to your favorite playlists—these wireless headphones are durable and water-resistant so you can wear them while working out
Motorola Verve Loop+ Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- Lightweight construction
- In-ear design fits snugly, and won’t fall out during intense exercise
- IP57 water-resistance rating
- Streams audio wirelessly from your smartphone
- Bluetooth range: up to 150 feet
- Integrated mic for taking phone calls
- Siri and Google Now support
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 9.5 hours of music playback
- Weight: 4.8oz
- Product dimensions: 1.2” x 1.1” x 22.5”
- Condition: new
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.