Motorola Video Baby Monitor
Full Room Monitoring
- 2.8” screen displays a color picture
- Displays room temperature
- Displays sound level in baby’s room
- Night vision for low light visibility
- Sensitive microphone picks up audio around the room
Wireless Control with Parent Unit
- Remotely control pan, tilt, and zoom
- Volume control
- Wireless range: 1,000 ft.
- Out of range alert
- Low battery alert
- Two way communication to talk to your child
- Plays five different lullabies
Good to Know
- Rechargeable battery in parent unit
- Can pair with up to three other units
- Condition: new
- Model number: MBP35S
- Product dimensions:
- Parent unit: 5”x1”x3”
- Baby unit: 3”x4”x4”
In the box
- Parent unit
- Baby unit
- User’s guide
- Quick start guide
- Rechargeable battery pack (parent unit)
- Power adapter (parent unit)
- Power adapter (baby unit)
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.