In the Box
- Parent unit
- Dimensions: 4.8” (L) x 3.15” (W) x 1.02” (H); 0.35 lbs.
- Baby unit
- Dimensions: 4.51” (L) x 3.35” (W) x 3.842” (H); 0.31 lbs.
- Rechargeable battery pack and power adapter for parent unit
- Power adapter for baby unit
- User’s guide
- Quick start guide
Motorola Wireless MBP41 Color Video Baby Monitor
- Helps you keep an eye on baby when in another room
- Gives parents peace of mind at night
- Two-way communication lets you talk to baby from another room
- Condition: New
- 2..8” full-color LCD
- Remote pan, tilt, and zoom
- Infrared night vision for low light
- Range up to 590 feet
- Out-of-range alert signals when you’re too far away
- High-sensitivity microphone
- Support stand
- Volume control
- Sound level indicator
- Low-battery alert
- One-year warranty from manufacturer
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.