Mount-It! Tilt Mount for 37”–60” TVs with Free HDMI Cable
- Fits TVs from 32”–65”
- Mounting holes: up to 26” apart horizontally and 15.75” vertically
- VESA mount compatibility: universal up to 600x400
- Weight capacity: 130lb.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Tilts: up and down 15º
- Extends 1.4” from the wall
- Built-in bubble level
- Model number: MI-1121M
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 2.9”x5.4”x17.3”; 5lb.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Comes with a 6” three-axis magnetic bubble level and an HDMI cable
Full-Motion Articulating Mount for 23”-55” TVs with Free HDMI Cable
- Mount swivels: 180° left or right
- Tilts: +/-15° up or down
- Maximum extension: 2.4”–20”
- Monitor sizes: 23”, 24”, 27”, 30”, 32”, 34”, 35”, 38”, 40”, 42”, 45”, 47”, 50”, and 55”
- Monitor type: Samsung, Sony, Element, Vizio, TCL, LG, Asus, Dell, HP, Westinghouse, Sharp, among others
- VESA: 75x75, 100x100, 100x200, 200x200, 300x300, 400x200, and 400x400
- Load capacity: 88lb.
- Built with thick-grade steel for durability
- Reinforcing powder coating for modern finish
- Dual bar hinge for split-tension forces
- Single-stud installation
- Comes with HDMI cable
Modern HDTVs boast sleek minimalist designs that showcase stunning picture quality, but this often makes them expensive and somewhat fragile. Since 2006, Mount-It! has been engineering mounts with HDTV-safety in mind, employing heavy-gauge steel and sturdy tilt and pivot mechanisms to keep TVs securely fastened to the wall no matter how you position them. Despite their heavy-duty construction, the mounts are designed to be simple for anyone to install—many models have built-in bubble levels that ensure you attach the mounts to the wall perfectly on the first try.
From fixed to fully adjustable, we lay out the many forms of wall mounts and help determine which one is right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.